Skip to content
- The most important advantage of window tint is ironically the most unknown. In vehicle accidents which would usually cause the windows to shatter, spraying the occupants with hundreds of tiny sharp pieces of broken glass, the strong adhesive tint film will hold the cracked glass together preventing it from doing any damage. Any quality tinting film will be strong enough to hold the glass together even in the worst of accidents. I've heard tons of horror stories about injured crash victims who've been sprayed by the tiny shrapnel-like bits of glass, mostly from policemen and ambulance drivers who've been scared straight from accident scenes to my shop.
- Aside from all the young drivers who like to black out their windows with the darkest tint they can, window tint is also a desirable aesthetic upgrade for many more mature and older people. Putting a nice light-colored tint on any luxury car will give it a very noticeable classy appearance.
- Many people have GPS units, sound systems, tools, and other valuable equipment in their car that can be easily noticed from the outside, making it an obvious target for thieves. For this reason more and more people have been tinting their cars to hide expensive items from outside eyes. So for people concerned about keeping their valuables safe tint is an effective and cheap alternative to expensive alarm systems.
- Anybody who's ever driven a car on a bright sunny day knows how annoying and even hazardous a strong glare can be when you're trying to drive. Tint is pretty much the only option if you want to make your car glare proof. It is effective enough that even lighter shades can negate most of the problems caused by glares, while darker shades will eliminate glare completely.
- Many people claim that once you've owned a tinted vehicle you will never feel quite right driving a bare-windowed automobile. Most of my regular customers will come to me for tint immediately whenever they get a new car, often driving it straight off the lot to my shop. The added comfort is most noticeable on hot and sunny days when the sun is beating down on your car all day, with your car trapping all the heat inside in the same way the greenhouse effect traps heat inside earths atmosphere. Once you tint your car you'll never again be burnt by your cars hot interior when you go to sit down.
- All window tint, no matter how dark, cuts out 99% of UVA and UVB rays. These are the same UV rays that are responsible for interior fading, not to mention how harmful they are to your skin. So if you want keep your interior(or your skin!) looking new, tint is a no-brainer.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.